Empire State Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire State Wrestling

Home of the Wrestling Havoc federation, Empire State Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Superior Statement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Man

The Superior Statement. Empty
PostSubject: The Superior Statement.   The Superior Statement. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm

~ The Camera fades in on The Superior Man standing with his hands on his hips and a smirk on his face standing in front of a white background.

TSM: So...you finally get to see it...you finally get to see me in action...and who's my first opponent? Some big stupid monster that I'm obviously going to outsmart!

~ The Superior Man snickers.

TSM: Despite what you may think...I'm not the least bit worried about this match...I was at first...because my MORONIC Screw Head brother told me I was in a Handicap Match against him..but he would have just gotten in my way...now that it's one on one...everything is in order!

~ The Superior Man takes his hands off his hips and points at the camera.

TSM: You know what seperates us from the animals? Intelligence...someone this drooling malformed grotesque bag of meat of an opponent doesn't have...you can have all the size and muscles in the world...but if you don't have the Superior Brains like I do...you are going to fall flat every single time!

~ The Superior Man crosses his arms and tilts his head back.

TSM: I could stand here and talk about how Inferior this aptly named Slave is to myself all day long...but the time for talk is over...and the time...for actions to do the talking is drawing near...and my actions will say...LOUD and CLEAR...that I AM The SUPERIOR MAN!

~ The Superior Man clenches his fists and puts his arms bent at his side while tensing his muscles until the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

The Superior Statement.
Page 1 of 1