Empire State Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire State Wrestling

Home of the Wrestling Havoc federation, Empire State Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Harvey Contingency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Man

The Harvey Contingency Empty
PostSubject: The Harvey Contingency   The Harvey Contingency I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am

Hi all. I have 3 active Wrestlers that are ready and able to feud. This is more or less what I am looking for for my characters.

The Superior Man Andrew Harvey - Being a heel, a face to feud with would work best. I also plan to write in a female complex with this characters personality, hence why the specification of "Superior Man" is in his name, so if there was a face female character that was free for a developing fued, I believe that The Superior Man would be a good fit.

Hardware Harv - He's not very bright, but always willing to try and help out, therefore he's open to a heel's manipulation. Careful though, because if he finds out he's being manipulated, or severly wronged by someone being mean spritied, he goes off the deep end pretty quick. He's a face, but he's probably more accurately a Tweener, although Hardware Harv doesn't generally show heel tendencies unless a heel makes him mad, then he shows those tendencies towards heels.

Superior Hardware Gemini - A Tag Team that comprises my two wrestlers. Alignment comes second to family togetherness. Will feud with anybody if the right reasons comes up.
Back to top Go down

The Harvey Contingency
Page 1 of 1